New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: email@example.com. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has environmental engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
HukariAscendent’s extensive professional and engineering support for government and commercial facilities includes:
General Environmental Engineering Jobs Description
HukariAscendent has Environmental Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. Environmental Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Air Monitoring & Pollution Control
- D&D Activities
- Design Engineering
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- Project Engineering
- Start-up and Readiness Activities
- Waste Management
- Water Quality
There are various levels of Environmental Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Provides general environmental compliance support in all areas of environmental compliance including identification of regulatory requirements, review of work control documentation and implementation of environmental requirements, environmental regulatory issue evaluation and resolution, coordination with project, facility, environmental services management, legal, DOE, and regulatory agencies related to complex regulatory issues and implementation.
- Contributes to the development of approaches that will be used to guide company decisions, processes, and activities toward a reduced carbon footprint and other improvements in environmental sustainability.
- Applies principles of mathematics, engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry to quantify environmental aspects, assess their potential impacts, assign a risk level, and recommend resiliency measures.
- Provides expert engineering advice regarding all environmentally related activities.
- Supports subject matter experts in evaluating and optimizing water monitoring networks.
- Manages the design, construction, and operation of groundwater treatment systems, including in-situ and ex-situ.
- Works with integrated project teams to successfully complete assigned projects. Supports environmental project reviews.
- Manages quality methodologies and utilizes quality tools to help drive continuous improvement.
- Supports a sustainable procurement and supply chain process, including contributing to the assessment of lifecycle costs of new technologies, products, and services.
- Performs environmental assessments of company processes and activities and supports developing a baseline of environmental data including water and energy use, air quality, waste generation and management, land preservation and management, etc.
- Measures and trends site environmental data against federal and state sustainability goals.
- Designs tools, communications, and promotions that will engage the workforce to understand environmental impacts, adopt new sustainability initiatives, and encourage personnel to recommend continual improvements in the sustainability of their projects and activities.
- Develops and maintains written procedures for environmental assessment and sustainability performance monitoring and measurement.
- Performs various assessments in support of environmental compliance and other implementation activities supportive of ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Performs regulatory inspections.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.