- Construction, Maintenance, and Operations
- Deactivation, Decommissioning, and Demolition
- Industrial and Occupational Health and Safety
- Program and Project Management
HukariAscendent has supported the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) as follows:
- Provided a team to inspect the facility, review documents and drawings, and the Condition Assessment Survey for Building 251, the Heavy Element Facility.
- Provided a Subject Matter Expert to develop and implement the LLNL Space Action Team D&D Manual and modified and developed standard operating procedures (SOPs) and waste management procedures to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and DOE standards and requirements.
- During transition from the University of California to Lawrence Livermore National Security, HukariAscendent provided experts to lead teams conducting due diligence. The teams consisted of Fire Protection, Health and Safety, Radiation Protection, and other Subject Matter Experts.
- After transition, HukariAscendent provided expert personnel to assist in development of Nuclear Operations policies, processes, and procedures, Conduct of Operations Improvement Plan, and the Training Improvement Plan.
- Provided a Hazardous Materials Advisor to set-up the Beryllium (Be) Safety Program for the National Ignition Facility (NIF).