The scope of the Hanford Plateau Remediation Contract (PRC) is to advance the cleanup of the central portion of the Hanford Site, known as the 200 Area or the Central Plateau. The scope includes completion of the Plutonium Finishing Plant project; characterization of facilities and waste sites; disposal activities related to non-tank farm waste; environmental […]
HukariAscendent has supported Conduct of Operations, Nuclear Safety, Quality Assurance, and Readiness activities at the New Brunswick Laboratory (NBL). HukariAscendent’s scope of work:
- Provided Nuclear Safety Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide expert support for the NBL to produce a safety basis document set in response to violations and to allow for de-inventory.
- Provided Justification […]
HukariAscendent has employed more than 30 personnel at the Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) under multiple contracts for various contractors, including Los Alamos National Security (LANS), KSL Services, BWXT Services, Inc., and the Regents of the University of California. HukariAscendent services have entailed project-specific, cradle-to-grave engineering and facilities/operations support across multiple areas for LANL, often […]
HukariAscendent has supported the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) as follows:
- Provided a team to inspect the facility, review documents and drawings, and the Condition Assessment Survey for Building 251, the Heavy Element Facility.
- Provided a Subject Matter Expert to develop and implement the LLNL Space Action Team D&D Manual and modified and developed standard […]
HukariAscendent has provided Nuclear Safety and Criticality Safety Program Manager, Operations Manager, Safety Basis Analysts, Readiness Review Manager, Procedure Writers, Performance Assessors, NQA-1 Lead Auditors, project management, and other Subject Matter Experts to provide technical assistance and mentoring at the Argonne National Laboratory (ANL). HukariAscendent’s Scope included:
- Preparing, implementing, and continuous improvement of Argonne’s Safety […]