New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: email@example.com. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has chemical engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
General Chemical Engineer Job Description
HukariAscendent has Chemical Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. Chemical Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Criticality Safety/Nuclear Safety
- Design Engineering
- Nuclear Plants/Facilities
- Nuclear Licensing
- Process Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Safety Analysis
- Start-up and Readiness Activities
- System Engineering
There are various levels of Chemical Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Provides engineering expertise and support for day-to-day support and Operation of Facilities and Projects.
- Provide process design and system engineering support for a variety of process systems.
- Development, review and analysis of process flowsheets.
- Evaluates chemical impacts on process operations, effects on installed equipment, chemical compatibility, and potential generation of reaction by-products.
- Determines requirements for design, ensure delivered systems meet requirements and troubleshoot problems.
- Identify hazards in process designs and process safety controls to mitigates.
- Lead and participate in design and safety reviews.
- Provide technical assistance in support of continued operational management and maintenance of assigned systems.
- Assist in development of operating procedures, chemical management systems, and other management strategies.
- Support, direct and perform system testing as required.
- Support development and maintenance of process design basis documents for the system (e.g., P&IDs, PFDs, mechanical drawings, calculations, operating procedures, applicable parts of the documented hazard and accident analyses, vendor submittals).
- Prepare project plans and manage designs and equipment procurements within scope, schedule, and budget.
- Perform readiness reviews, compliance assessments and other oversight activities.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.