U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has nuclear consulting jobs throughout U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories. We provide consulting services for both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
DOE Nuclear Sites
DOE Nuclear Sites managed by the Environmental Management and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) are in various stages of clean-up (D&D) and include former nuclear weapons plants, uranium enrichment facilities, and waste treatment and storage facilities.
HukariAscendent has provided support to the following DOE Nuclear Sites/Projects:
- East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP)
- Hanford Site
- Idaho Closure Project (ICP)/Advanced Mixed Waste Treatment Project (AMWTP)/Naval Reactors Facilities (NRF)
- Nevada National Security Site (NNSS)
- Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant (PGDP)
- Pantex Plant
- Portsmouth Gaseous Diffusion Plant
- Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site (RFETS)
- Savannah River Site (SRS)
- Separations Process Research Plant (SPRU)
- West Valley Demonstration Project (WVDP)
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (WIPP)
- Y-12 National Security Complex
DOE National Laboratories
The DOE National Laboratories and Technology Centers are a system of facilities and laboratories overseen by the DOE for the purpose of advancing science and technology to fulfill the DOE mission. There are 17 facilities and laboratories, of which 13 fall under the purview of The Office of Science and the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). The Laboratories range from single-purpose laboratories to broad, multiprogram laboratories.
HukariAscendent has provided support to the following DOE National Laboratories:
- Argonne National Laboratory (ANL)
- Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL)
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL)
- New Brunswick Laboratory (NBL)
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL)
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL)
- Sandia National Laboratory (SNL)
- Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL)
For additional information on HukariAscendent’s Project work, click here.
HukariAscendent has provided professional and technical support to DOE in the following areas:
- Commercial Grade Dedication
- Design and Engineering
- Environmental Compliance
- Environmental Restoration
- Field Engineering
- Health & Safety
- Nuclear and Criticality Safety
- Performance Assurance
- Probabilistic Risk Assessments
- Project Controls
- Project/Program Management
- Quality Assurance
- Readiness Activities
- Safety Management Programs
- Waste Management
- Work Control/Planning
There are various levels of positions (entry to senior) that we provide for our clients across the country. The position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s needs. Please see specific opportunities for responsibilities and qualification requirements. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.