New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: email@example.com. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has civil engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
HukariAscendent’s extensive professional and engineering support for government and commercial facilities includes:
General Civil Engineer Job Description
HukariAscendent has Civil Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. Civil Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Construction Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Design and maintenance of roads, bridges, dams, and similar structures
- Design of office buildings, laboratories, and radiological processing facilities
- Environmental Engineering Facility Engineering
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- Project Engineering
There are various levels of Civil Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Performs analysis, modeling, and simulation of civil/structural and mechanical systems and components.
- Performs engineering calculations, prepares specifications, performs analyses, performs testing, issues reports, and maintains related data.
- Applies advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods.
- Generates designs related to water distribution systems, water supply, sewage collection, distribution, and treatment, grading and drainage, and pavement evaluation and design.
- Generates and reviews the accuracy of design/evaluation calculations, specifications, while engaged in the planning, design, and construction phases of engineering projects.
- Participates in formal design reviews and writes input to formal design review reports.
- Maintains liaison with design and drafting groups, and field engineering.
- Provides responses to requests for information and field changes as necessary.
- Prepares, reviews, and approves drawings as required.
- Advises the Project Engineer and Engineering Manager about status of assignment(s) with respect to schedule, budgets, delays and adverse problems.
- Ensures quality, quantity, and completeness of the assigned engineering tasks.
- Plans and schedules engineering efforts associated with assigned project.
- Provides estimating and budgeting support.
- Maintains timely and accurate oral and written technical reports regarding assigned engineering activities.
- Understands and uses computer software and applications associated with engineering assignments.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.