HukariAscendent is Awarded Savannah River Mission Completion (SRMC) Engineering & Technical Support Services Contract for the Savannah River Site (SRS).
In August 2022, SRMC awarded HukariAscendent a Basic Ordering Agreement for Engineering & Technical Support Services to support the SRMC contract at SRS. The SRMC scope of work includes:
- Liquid Waste Stabilization/Disposition, and may include Nuclear Materials Management and Stabilization
- Project Management and Support Services
- Storage of Liquid Radioactive Waste
- Remediation, Treatment, and Disposal of Nuclear Materials, Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Remediation and Treatment of Contaminated Surface Water, Groundwater and Soils
- Decontamination of Nuclear Facilities and Equipment
HukariAscendent will be providing the following support:
- Nuclear and Criticality Safety
- Fire Protection Engineering/Design
- Engineering Technical Support/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
The period of performance for this contract is through 9/30/2023 with options for eight (8) single year periods.
If interested in positions, submit your resume to email@example.com.