New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has HVAC Engineer jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
General HVAC Engineer Job Description
HukariAscendent has HVAC Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. HVAC Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Construction Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Equipment- New/Modifications
- Facilities – New/Modifications
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- System Engineering
There are various levels of HVAC Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Prepares technical reports and studies, performs calculations using engineering software, and supports systems.
- Develops design documents, including ventilation and instrument diagrams, calculations, and equipment data sheets, that incorporate the applicable design requirements, including nuclear safety requirements.
- Performs engineering calculations, prepares specifications, performs analyses, performs testing, issues reports, and maintains related data.
- Prepares, reviews, and approves drawings as required.
- Interfaces and coordinates with other engineering disciplines, drafting group, and the client in the development of the design.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of engineering in the HVAC discipline.
- Prepares and/or assists in the preparation of cost estimates, quantity take-offs and staffing requirements for proposals, forecasts and change orders.
- Ensures cost-effective implementation of the design process.
- Reviews and dispositions field change notices and non-conformance reports.
- Ensures quality, quantity and completeness of the assigned engineering tasks.
- Works independently, uses engineering judgment, and devises new approaches to solving problems.
- Performs work that involves conventional engineering practices but may include complex features such as resolving conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials and/or difficult coordination requirements.
- Supports the creation of a work environment that fosters openness, trust, communication, teamwork, empowerment, innovation, and satisfaction.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.