New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has l&C engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
General I&C Engineer Job Description
HukariAscendent has I&C Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. I&C Engineer skills are applicable in:
- Construction Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Facility Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- Nuclear Licensing
- Nuclear Plants/Facilities
- Project Engineering
- Safety Analysis
- Start-up and Readiness Activities
- System Engineering
- Telecommunications and Alarms
There are various levels of I&C Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of the responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Develop initial design concepts.
- Analyze various design requirements and recommends possible solutions or alternate constructions.
- Prepare design calculations.
- Prepare programmable logic control (PLC) programming as required.
- Prepare specifications, data sheets, and drawings to implement design concepts.
- Prepare single line diagrams and develops key parameters for use by designers.
- Review and approve drawings of assigned equipment and systems.
- Develop instrumentation engineering change documentation.
- Troubleshoot l&C systems.
- Respond to plant upset conditions, non-conformance reports, root cause analyses, and issues resolution.
- Assist with the development, review, and approval of scopes of work, technical specifications, sole source justifications, purchase orders and other procurement aspects within the electrical scope.
- Provide information for cost estimating, such as layouts and processing sketches and cost data.
- Interpret electrical codes and provide guidance as needed.
- Provide technical oversight of l&C field activities including troubleshooting, design changes, repairs and new installation.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.