New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has piping engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
General Piping Engineer Job Description
HukariAscendent has Piping Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. Piping Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Construction Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Equipment- New/Modifications
- Facilities – New/Modifications
- Nuclear Decommissioning
There are various levels of Piping Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Performs piping stress analysis of ASME BPVC Section III Class 1, 2, and 3 piping systems.
- Performs static and dynamic analysis including response spectrum and time history analysis to calculate stresses due to deadweight, thermal expansion, thermal gradients, seismic events and fluid transients.
- Prepares and reviews engineering specifications, drawings, CAD models, and other documentation that communicates the design and technical aspects of piping components.
- Offers design solutions (piping re-route, reconfiguration of supports, etc.) to satisfy piping stress criteria.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates piping and multi-disciplined team/design projects while engaged in the planning, design, and construction phases of engineering projects.
- Prepares and reviews calculations, drawings, and specifications relating to pipe routing and layout, stress analyses, hanger design, and P&ID development.
- Performs walk downs, constructability reviews of design documents, material take off, development of construction work execution plans and permits, performs job hazards analysis, oversight and inspection of ongoing construction work execution activities, and reviews and closes work execution documentation.
- Works on complex tasks in multiple and diverse areas.
- Interprets scope and project requirements.
- Interfaces with quality personnel, design engineers and construction management to coordinate work execution and to resolve field installation issues or problems.
Experience with the following software is highly desirable:
- Bentley AutoPIPE
- Hexagon S3D
- Siemens NX
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.