New opportunities arise frequently as existing contracts are implemented, new contracts are awarded, and new business opportunities are sought. To be considered for employment with HukariAscendent, you may apply to the Jobs listed below or you may submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill out the on-line application by clicking the Application link associated with specific job applications. Click here for all jobs available.
HukariAscendent has structural engineering jobs to support the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear sites and laboratories and the commercial nuclear industry. We perform engineering in new and existing facility design and construction, maintenance, operations, safety analysis, risk management, and D&D in both nuclear and non-nuclear facilities.
HukariAscendent’s extensive professional and engineering support for government and commercial facilities includes:
General Structural Engineering Job Description
HukariAscendent has Structural Engineer jobs at many of our Client’s sites. Structural Engineer skills are applicable in many areas:
- Condition Assessments of Facilities/Property
- Construction Engineering
- Design Engineering
- Facility Engineering
- Nuclear Decommissioning
- Nuclear Licensing
- Project Engineering
There are various levels of Structural Engineer positions that we provide for our clients across the country. A sample of responsibilities for these positions is provided below. Position descriptions and education and experience requirements will vary depending on our client’s requests. Click here for all jobs available.
- Performs analysis, modeling, and simulation of civil/structural and mechanical systems and components.
- Performs linear and nonlinear, static, and dynamic analysis of such factors as stress, force, and material plasticity.
- Compares results to the provisions of governing codes, standards, and orders.
- Performs seismic analysis of structures.
- Prepares and reviews calculations, drawings, construction documents, and specifications relating to seismic and wind analyses, foundation design, structural framing analyses and design, and bracing analyses and design.
- Performs Condition Assessments (CA) on property.
- Reviews and coordinates technical documents with/from other engineering disciplines, procurement, and construction.
- Provides support to design teams in the development of design requirements, alternative analyses, equipment selection and sizing, vendor equipment summaries and evaluations, specifications, drawings, supporting analyses and calculations and engineering design files.
- Provides support to Safety Analyses through simulation of postulated accidents and their structural/mechanical consequences.
- Provides support to construction by dispositioning field change requests and nonconformance reports.
HukariAscendent is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran or military status including disabled veterans and Vietnam era veterans, or other protected status.
HukariAscendent maintains a drug-free workplace.
For questions or if you need accommodation in the application process, please contact HukariAscendent Recruiting at (303) 384-9079.